Re: SPL212 on Speedvision

To: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SPL212 on Speedvision
From: "Edgar Gonzalez" <datsunspl311@home.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 21:10:27 -0700
Hi List,

I had two VCR's going and captured the segment.  I thought my father-in-law
did a good job during the interview (I would have choked).

I was disappointed about their estimate on the car's value.  I don't know if
we could ever find someone to give us a fair appraisal.  I've tried a couple
of times to do "on-line" appraisals and they've never re-contacted me.  I
figure they either don't know where to start looking for comparisons or just
won't admit they don't have a clue as to its value.

I am still hopeful that Hemmings will feature the Roadsters present at the Z
Nationals.  I don't see why they won't  utilize some of the extensive film
they took.

Edgar Gonzalez
San Diego, CA
60 1200