Re: smelly 'deserted' car

To: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: smelly 'deserted' car
From: "James M Koken" <james.m.koken@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 18:45:48 -0700
Whats incredible is that she had her dad trailer it over 1000 miles to my
house so I could restore it this winter. Truly a "california  rust free
car", needs EVERYTHING but maybe suspension and steering parts (I hope).
There's also a problem with the title, Colo. DMV is requiring the surety
bond, appraisal, certified vin inspection, etc.
Can this car be worth it???
Mike
Colo. Sprrrings. (60degrees and raining)