OK, so who welded the thermostat housing on?

To: <wcoale@omnihotels.com>, "Tracie Roddy" <traciek@rcip.com>,
Subject: OK, so who welded the thermostat housing on?
From: snyler <marc@animalfirm.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 11:31:36 -0500
Sure seemed that way anyway!  It took 2 hours of heating, tapping,
cajoling, driving wedges to et it off far enough to cut one of the studs
with a cutoff tool.  After that I was able to wiggle the housing off the
other stud.  Fortunately, both studs backed out without a fight.  The
housing is toast, but it was before I started.  The outlet pipe was all
eaten away.

Marc T.

Marc Tyler
Sisterdale TX
1970 1600 #SPL311-31016 "The Jaundiced Kid II"
1965 L-320 #L320 013642 "Domino"
1965 L-320 Parts car    Don't name a chicken you're going to eat.

http://datsun_marc.tripod.com/cgi-bin/datsun_homepage.html