Re: OT- I ALMOST DIED TONIGHT!!!!!

To: RoadsterGB@aol.com, csp311@telia.com, rrees@digitex.net
Subject: Re: OT- I ALMOST DIED TONIGHT!!!!!
From: "David A. Fox" <dafox1@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2002 08:39:12 -0500
Please don't take this as anything resembling 'Flame' but you state that
"Jag straight 6 and V12 engines were around long before Ford came on the
scene".  Then in the very next sentence "The V12 came out in '72".  Did I
miss something or was Ford the company which poineered the V8 and through
production engineering breakthroughs made the automobile affordable to the
general public?

BS&CW,
DAFox