Re: OT- I ALMOST DIED TONIGHT!!!!!

To: <RoadsterGB@aol.com>, <csp311@telia.com>, <rrees@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: OT- I ALMOST DIED TONIGHT!!!!!
From: "Edgar Gonzalez" <datsunspl311@home.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 06:29:35 -0800
After noticing the latest changes to the Jag I have to admit they came out
with a beautiful looking design.  I am even tempted to sell my GT, my
Durango, my 311, my 212, my motorcycle, my cats and my dog to put a down
payment on one.  :-)

Seriously though, I like the sleek new look.  It just looks so cool.

Edgar