RE: woy ot - 1968 alpine gt 289 3 gear

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: woy ot - 1968 alpine gt 289 3 gear
From: "Todd Greenwalt" <toddg@amc.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 00:35:27 -0800
I have a 1969 Sunbeam Alpine GT in my garage. This car came out when
Chrysler owned Sunbeam. It even has Chrysler badges everywhere. The style is
clearly from the Plymouth Baracuda of the time. The running gear is from the
last Apline convertable series (1725 engine).

It is really a forgotten car. Parts are very hard to get. Everytime I talk
to anyone to find parts, they think I am talking about the convertable. The
only manual I have been able to find is in England and cost more than the
car did, so I passed.

Todd
67 Datsun 1600 and a whole bunch more.