Re: Rice Boyz Rant- OT

To: Pamela Bauman <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Rice Boyz Rant- OT
From: Thomas - Sweden <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 23:43:58 +0100
I had one last week coming towards me on a one way street.
I stop and the idiot shouts out the window get the f*** out
of my way. I point at the "no entry" sign next to him and he
just sits there for at least 2 minutes before backing out and
let me go. What next? He DRIVES in the same way again!!!
I wish the next car he meets is the police. Guess what, my
wish comes true!!!

Thomas