Rice Boyz Rant- OT

To: "Autox \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rice Boyz Rant- OT
From: "Pamela Bauman" <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 14:09:32 -0800
Sorry All

I went out to get gas in my Safari. I'm sitting at a light by the railroad
tracks behind
a rice boy when they roll down the windows and I get a whiff of what they
been smokin'.

The F#^*ing idiot must have figured out, after he could see out of his
windows, he was
in the wrong lane. SO he decides to BACKUP over the tracks to where I'm
sitting.

I hit my horn and start screaming at him if he hits me, he's going to wish
the train had got him first. The F.A. just sits there laughing , switches
lanes
and heads down the street.. With all the money that was poured into that
car,
especially the sound system, you would think..., but obviously not. Damn.

I'm going to make a Chocolate Cheesecake now. Got to get the chocolate
melted.
5pm gets here, It's Tequila time.

Thanks for listening.

Pamela