RE: Nascar Audition

To: "Datsun Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Nascar Audition
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 22:05:10 -0800
Yes, that was the start of the Australian GP. You shoud see the on-board footage
from Ralf Schumacher's Williams!!!

Boring F1? I beg to differ. If you've ever seen an F1 car at full speed in
person, you know it's not boring even if it's the only car on the track. TV
doesn't do it justice. Watching an artificially close NASCAR race is boring, I
don't care how fast they are going. The duel between Michael Schumacher and Juan
Montoya was certainly the best in the race, but it wasn't the only one.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA