Re: Nascar Audition

To: gsglasgow@attbi.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nascar Audition
From: SLBESQ@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 17:41:37 EST
In a message dated 03/05/2002 10:06:09 PM Pacific Standard Time,
gsglasgow@attbi.com writes:

> The duel between Michael Schumacher and Juan
> Montoya was certainly the best in the race

$.02 = michael's pass of juan pablo was worth price of admission.  to boot,
we got an "in-the-points" finish in its first race out for the toyota, and a
local favorite (webber in one of the minardis) in the points as well.  if
that's not enough, we got a horrendous start with lotsa banging (and even
some flying) and (thankfully) no one hurt.