Roadster parts manual - LAST CALL

To: "Datsun-Roadsters (E-mail)" <Datsun-Roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadster parts manual - LAST CALL
From: "Lehinger" <Lehinger@fwi.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 07:02:30 -0500
I am putting the order in next week, so if there are anymore interested,
please send me a note by end of day Monday.  I also have available Clymer's
& Nissan service manual copies if interested.
Lee

Response has been overwhelming, more than I currently have printed.

Those that want one, please send a check for $30 (print cost increase) to:
Lee Ehinger
5308 Corydon Ct
Fort Wayne IN 46835

Checks that I have in hand 3/4/02 will have a copy ordered.  This minimizes
"stock on hand".

I am providing this at print cost + US postal book rate, with little to no
profit to allow everyone access to the information.

THANK YOU!
Lee Ehinger
body coming off this weekend - 67 1600 getting a 2000.