Re: clear plastic on horn button

To: "Tim Waltz" <printner@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: clear plastic on horn button
From: mtyler <mtyler@hctc.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 08:21:27 -0600
Tim Waltz wrote

>Has anyone tried to pour a new clear plastic layer over an original horn
>button center?
>
>Any hints or places to get the plastic kits would be appreciated.
>
>Tim

There's a goop called Jolie Glaze (I think) available at hobby/craft
shops.  It's meant for stuff like that but I don't know if it will go too
thick.  I'd also test anything you decide on using with an extra logo
print to be sure everything's compatible. If it does work, place a large
cup or cover over your wet work to keep dust from settling in the sticky
clear goo. (an old monster eyeball trick)

-Marc T