Re: allison crane ignition anyone?

To: <Geegc@aol.com>
Subject: Re: allison crane ignition anyone?
From: "Tom Phelan" <tomph@mchsi.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 12:51:31 -0500
Hi There,

I have an Allison XR-700 and on the back there is a little label that says:

"Large red to coil +
Large black to coil -
Purple to engine ground.

Do not connect the wires in the grey cable to any point on the coil or
Vehicle"

Hope that helps. BTW - mfg date on mine is Feb-28-1986. Not as old as I
thought.

Tom P

<snip>