Libres

To: "bluebirds@bluebirds.datsun510.com"
Subject: Libres
From: Marc Sayer <marc@gracieland.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 00:56:35 -0800
A friend of mine here in the Eugene area has a set of four 14 x 5.5 Libres for
sale. He owns a shop that works on Jags and other Brit cars. I was over there
today and saw the wheels sitting out back. He had a for sale sign on them that
read $200 for the set. I took some digital photos and told him I'd let folks
know. They're 4 on 4.5 so they'll fit a 510, Z, Roadster, MGB, etc. If you want
to see the photos they're on my website at http://gracieland.org/cars/for sale/
Two of the wheels have tires on them now and the centers have been painted
white. The other two have black centers and no tires The set was sitting outside
and is dirty but in pretty good shape. I'm going to be putting them on ebay for
him (along with a bunch of Brit car stuff) but I thought I'd offer them to the
Datsun community first. For more info email me directly.

--
Marc Sayer
82 280ZXT