New photos posted

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: New photos posted
From: "Andy Cost" <andycost@att.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 16:48:13 -0600
Hey group,

I have posted some more pictures of Bucephalus, my E-Prepared autocross car,
on my picturetrail site.  As most of you know it is being chemically stripped
and de-rusted at Metal Rehab.  We just pulled the body out of the de-rust tank
today and I snapped a few photos.  It will need to soak in the de-rust tank a
little longer because some of the deeper rust places didn't get fully treated.
Check it out.

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=nomadtrash@att.net

I would like to invite anyone interested to come out to the autocross this
Sunday in Hurst, TX at Pennington field.  Bring your roadsters or not.  Cheer
on me driving Tetanus, my 68 2000, and possibly Mike Steinbach in his
wonderful 68 2000.  You can even enter your own car in the autocross if you
feel the need to learn valuable handling skills and have an incredible time to
boot.  Entry fee is $25 to race and free to watch. (and cheer me on)  It would
be great to have several roadsters show up.  It would really draw a crowd.  If
several cars entered we could bully those wimpy rice boys off the parking
lot.

Contact me for more information or goto:
http://autocross.com/texasregion/

Thanks,

Andy Cost
68 2000 E-Prepared "Bucephalus"