The 67.5 - you gotta love it

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: The 67.5 - you gotta love it
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 15:03:46 -0800
Hey All,

I know I will catch some flack for this but the 67.5 is truly a nice
roadster and I am glad I own one. I am not looking to rekindle the low Vs.
High windshield debate but I just saw a nice 67.5 1600 for sale and it
reminded me how much I love this model.

Check it out:

http://autos.recycler.com/asp/AdDetails.asp?sKW=datsun+roadster&bAnd=1&iSC=5000&sAC=%27All%27&iAA=&optWtd=&optSrc=&curNP=&curXP=&iNYr=&iXYr=&cmdBtn=Find+It%21&x=0&y=0&iID=80843&sBAC=310&bSQ=0

Anyhoo, whatever car you have I am sure you love it as much as I love my
67.5. It's been 15 months since I have driven him and it will be at least
another 18-24 months before I will drive him again.

Oh well, time to take the 1500 for a spin!

See you on the road,

Andrew Murphy
1964 1500
1967.5 2000 (In 1000 pieces)