Re: Safety: Harnesses and seats

To: spl310@hotmail.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Safety: Harnesses and seats
From: "Allen Blackmon" <orangedawg@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 21:08:24 +0000
Sid,

You shouldn't have said that.  I have a huge quest for knowledge and will be
asking all sorts of mundane questions, like "What is POR 15 and has anyone
used it?" or "Any ideas on how to put a modern radio in a 1970 2000?" and
even "What is the easiest way to remove the speedometer and tachometer?".
There will be over 100 questions I'm sure in the next few months.  So, if
you can handle them, I'll be asking them.  :)

Allen