Re: Safety: Harnesses and seats

To: "Allen Blackmon" <orangedawg@hotmail.com>, <spl310@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Safety: Harnesses and seats
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 20:00:30 -0500
For every correct answer the fee will be a buck :) I take IOUs.

POR 15 is a moisture cured urethane paint. Hard as nails, probably harder
and more durable than powder coating in my experience, smelly and if you
don't wear gloves you'll never get it off your skin unless it isn't removed
quickly. It's also UV sensitive so isn't good for areas where sun will hit
it directly unless it's top coated.

Great paint and it stops rust if applied heavy enough in several coats.

That be $1.

Mike