Re: Safety: Harnesses and seats

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Safety: Harnesses and seats
From: Andy Klink <colonel_klink510@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 13:51:39 -0800 (PST)
I have RJS harnesses x4.  A pair of 5pts for the front and 2pts for the rear of
the 2dr 510.  The
5pts are the cam lock variety and the 2pts are latch.  I like them both, but
they are a little
heavy on the lap.  My wife doesn't particularly care for the sub belt, but it
is permanently
attached to the cam lock, so she's out of luck.  I am not using the shoulder
sections right now as
I do not have a roll bar yet to attach them at the correct angle - which is
very important I am
told.

This got me thinking a bit, do they make shoulder harnesses with a sternum
strap like you see on
backpacks?  To busy to look, and just curious anyway.

--- Mark Sedlack <msedlack@neo.rr.com> wrote:
> http://www.racerwholesale.com/ click on the harnesses link, or look at
> R.J.S. harnesses at www.summitracing.com

=====