Re: Aluminum kickplate and other trim

To: <WBoyd1959@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Aluminum kickplate and other trim
From: Eschcool2@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 22:13:24 EST
Hey Bill,
      Thanks for asking that question. Ive been having the same problem. Even
on a buffing wheel I cant get it like the other alluminum on the car.  I even
resorted to sanding each groove, It did make a big difference but still not
where I want it to be.  Powder coating is an interesting Idea.  I wonder what
they would charge to chrome them. I even entertained the idea of flipping them
over and bending them the other way. Different grove pattern, but nice and new
looking. Perhaps if I get an extra set I could practice on them. Someone out
there must have the secret answer reserved only for us list members.

Jeff E.
69 2000