Thanks to Chris S. in Belgium !

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks to Chris S. in Belgium !
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 13:04:15 EST
Chris....  got the package in the mail today - thanks !

For those who are wondering, we traded some roadster parts for "somthing
touristy" from Belgium" well,,,, I received a wonderful collection of
pre-euro coins, and a bottle of home-market, Special Reserve Chimay ! ..
thanks Chris. Thankfully, the customs folks did not decide to drink it
themselves. I shall take it along to our roadster meet on March 30th and
share with all.

Wonderful things happen here on this list everyday .

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
AzROC
Chandler, AZ