O/T Shameless Plug

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: O/T Shameless Plug
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 18:20:36 -0500
For those of you who are into old RnR memorabilia I am putting a bunch of
stuff on eBay, probably Monday. I'm not doing this to sell anything to you
guys but you may want to view it and I try to put interesting stories on
each item. I have some junk that has been hanging around my house for a long
time.

I recently tried to sell a Led Zep backstage pass but the guy who won the
item reneged and it was the first thing I ever tried to sell. Bummer. An
unused Lynyrd Skynyrd ticket from the mid 70s did fairly well. My Hendrix
ticket is doing well also.

I used to be a photographer in the music industry in the late 60s til mid
70s and went to many many many many concerts for free. I wasn't always so
boring and "fussy."

Datsun Content: The funds received will go into my Roadster Fund and maybe I
too can afford Solexes for my stroker :)

Sex, Drugs & RnRollll !!!!!!!
Mike