Re: Seat covers

To: "Chris Davies" <fairlady_67@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Seat covers
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 18:27:44 -0500
Cloth seat inserts are great. After putting my bottom on black vinyl seats
one hot summer day when I first restored my car many years ago I vowed never
to have vinyl seats in a convertible or any other car ever again.

I used to get backaches from driving my 240 in the summer from sweating so
much and drafts.

Mike