Seat covers

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Seat covers
From: "Chris Davies" <fairlady_67@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 09:10:52 -0800
Has anyone on the list used seat covers over their stock seats? In northern
British Columbia it still gets warm enough to make your butt sweat in you
drive for ant length of time. Has anyone bought custom sheep skins that fit
nice and if so where would I get them. I'd like to keep the original seats
and covers in the car but have also thought about getting mine reupholstered
with cloth inserts. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Chris
67.5 1600