Secret speed parts successful

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Secret speed parts successful
From: "Andy Cost" <andycost@att.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 10:17:21 -0600
I am pleased to report that the secret speed parts installed on Tetanus worked
very well.  The car ran very well and the new racing slicks were very sticky.
I am getting quite a bit of side to side shifting of the rear axle with these
really sticky tires.  It caused the tires to rub the trunk side of the inner
fenders.  I suppose I need to install a panhard bar or watts link.  Does
anyone have one of these that they can send a description of sizes,
attachment, and general construction description?  How about photos?  I am
going to build one, I just want to research the common layout on a roadster.

Thanks,

Andy

Gary Boone please contact me.  I've lost your e-mail address.