Have Tires - will travel - to RA!!

To: "Roadsters (E-mail)" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Have Tires - will travel - to RA!!
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.B.Hall@MSFC.NASA.GOV>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 10:27:50 -0600
Hey all -

Remember last week or so, I emailed sadly looking/wanting/needing/crying in
my cereal for tires.  Well, good friend and fellow SEROCer gave me a set!!
I drove down to Montgomery to Brad and Gayle Holmes nice home,  had a great
visit and loaded up my ticket to RA!  Hey CDM, hope you have Brad's seats
done so he can take his beautiful Solex 2000 to RA.  And, Gayle is looking
for a nice 1600.  She is a wonderful lady and would look good in her own
Roadster!

I will tell you, SEROC, this list and all ROCs are blessed with wonderful
folks!!!  Brad is taking care of membership for SEROC and is doing a
incredible job!  All SEROCers jump in and help keep the Roadster fun going.
My hat is off to you all!!

Don't forget Road Atlanta is April 26th - 28th.  We will have a record
turnout with more then 10 Roadsters expected!  My wife has put this on HER
calendar - which is the final signature of approval.  Can't wait to see all
you all at RA!!

Happy Roadstering! And, have a great day!

Phil
SEROC