Re: Alternator/steering swap +(random ramblings)

To: erikandamy@integraonline.com, horne@cs.utexas.edu
Subject: Re: Alternator/steering swap +(random ramblings)
From: Bspark47@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 00:36:49 EST
In a message dated 03/18/2002 9:26:53 PM Pacific Standard Time,
erikandamy@integraonline.com writes:

> Anybody know of a sure fire way to get the smell of Gunk Liquid Wrench off
>  your hands?  I washed mine with Lava, Dawn, Some Citrus degreaser, Dial,
and
>  some fancy raspberry "display soap" we had sitting around.  Then showered
>  using coal tar shampoo (strong smelling stuff).
>  I could still smell it on my hands.

Far as I can tell, that and similar chemicals wear off. They do not respond
to attacks by soap of any kind and disappear in a few days, all in their own
good time. If you happen to find something to remove the aroma al instante,
bottle it, sell it and retire to Tahiti on the profits.

Bill
70