Re: Alternator/steering swap +(random ramblings)

To: Amy & Erik <erikandamy@integraonline.com>
Subject: Re: Alternator/steering swap +(random ramblings)
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 07:37:27 -0600 (CST)
The shim that I have came with my '70 steering box. It is packed away
right now, or I would look at it. After I sent the mail to you I got to
wondering if the shim was on the idler box instead, but I don't think so.
I don't see the shim listed in my parts manual.

Does someone else remember a shim, or do I need more wachy weed?

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Future planner