Name those parts

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Name those parts
From: "Amy & Erik" <erikandamy@integraonline.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 22:22:42 -0600
I purchased a box of parts on e-bay with the understanding that the carbs
included were for the U-20.  They don't appear to be- I guess I didn't ask
the right questions (caveat emptor).  Can anyone tell me what they are for?

I also received a spacer that looks as though it could be the spacer used
when converting to the 4 blade fan.  Am I correct on this guess?

Photos are on my site
http://www.geocities.com/smedly_whiplash//worklist.html

How do you take the fan clutch off?  The fan is off, the pulley is loose,
but it won't come off.  Mine looks like it has a stripped out allen cap, but
I am not sure.

Thanks
Erik "smelly hands" Smeby