Primed

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Primed
From: "Andy Cost" <andycost@att.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 17:57:00 -0600
My new racecar body has been primed and is ready for me to start the bodywork.
I have loaded pictures of the primed body in my picturetrail site at:
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=nomadtrash@att.net

In the Bucephalus album.  I hope to have the doors, fenders, hood, and deck
primed and ready by next week.

Equipe Rapide is holding an autocross at Mineral Wells, TX on Sunday.  If
there are any roadsterites interested in coming out and watching or racing
please contact me or goto http://autocross.com/er/ for directions.  We had
four roadster owners show to the autocross last Sunday.  It would be great if
we could make this a monthly get together for fellowship, racing, tall tales,
dinner, etc...

Thanks,

Andy