Houston, we have a clutch!!!

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Houston, we have a clutch!!!
From: Roman Rist <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 15:49:53 -0800 (PST)
 A while back on the list, I wrote of trying to bleed my 67.5 clutch to
no avail.
Hours wasted.......
 Got a clutch rebuild kit, 10 minutes later had a clutch master
rebuilt.
Installed it hooked up the plumbing, 15 minutes. Bled it and BAM!
Less than 45 minutes later, a firm pedal!!

Just writing this to inspire folks that may need inspiring! I have
heard the horror stories of having to re sleeve the cylinders, But in
my case it wasn't so. 20 some bucks for parts and less than an hr labor
and I have a working clutch.....and I'm one of the mechanicly inept
ones.
 Now let's see about the brakes.......

Roman
http://movies.yahoo.com/