1967.5 Roadster 1600 For Sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 1967.5 Roadster 1600 For Sale
From: Mark Carpenter <tbird481@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 16:05:45 -0800
I've listed my "Blue" Roadster (not to be confused with my "red" one) for
sale no eBay. The link is:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1815471830&ssP
ageName=ADME:B:LC:US:1

I purchased this roadster while I was in TX; It is now in Walnut Creek CA. I
believe it originally came from CA given its got CA plates. This car is the
perfect beginning for a restore project. The frame and body are solid, very
minor rust, the engine runs well (even has a header). Over time I've picked
up many "core" items for the interior (which is the roughest part of the
car). The car came with a pretty decent set of original hubcaps (not shown
in the pics).

I'm selling it to make room in my garage. I've got a '71 240Z on blocks that
I'm restoring and another 67.5 Roadster that's my weekend play car....so
need the room!

I can be reached at tbird481@pacbell.net for additional questions.

Mark