Psyched for Solvang

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Psyched for Solvang
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 21:24:08 EST
Hello,

I dont have anything really productive to say today.  Well, it isnt often
that I have anything productive to say to the List.  But aftr reading all of
my mail today I had a feeling in my stomach about how much I am looking
forward to Solvang this year.  It has been three years since I made it down
to SoCal and I miss the folks down there.

Some of the cars I really look forward to seeing are the Modesto and Fresno
folks cars, Les and his vintage racecar, my generous buddy MIke Clothier and
his roadster.  But most of all I am looking forward to seeing the Baumans
<sp> Blue and Tan roadster that I have read so much about over the last two
years.

I am also getting ready for the BADROC Caravan south.  Nothing better than
getting a bunch of roadsters together for a long drive south.  Btw... we will
be leaving early this year so that we can try to hook up with the other
caravaners in California.

And one last thing... I hope I can work in a burger at Islands with my CDM
buddies.  It has sort of been a tradion of mine to have a "big-ass" buger at
Islands Restaurant with Les, Marc, Dennis and whoever else is hungry.  Hey
Les... how dos that sound?  I dont mind driving an extra 200 miles to hang
with you guys for a couple of hours in San Diego.

Yes, I am getting "like" totally pysched as April rolls closer and closer.
Ahhh.... okay I got it off of my chest.

Take care folks!

Michael "Calspeed" Carion