Re: Psyched for Solvang

To: CalSpeed@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Psyched for Solvang
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 20:41:24 -0800
Hey All,

>From the SoCal point of view, I am also getting psyched for Solvang. There
are going to be plenty of familiar faces from the SoCal crowd but also
several people and cars that will be making their first trip to this show.

This is my favorite gathering of roadsters throughout the year. Good fun,
great people, and of course the cars. I look forward to seeing everyone
there. Now for the shameless plug: If you have not yet registered for
Solvang now is the time! Go to www.badroc.com and sign up!

I am also planning a caravan on Friday to meet in Orange County on Friday at
the late morning and then a pick up stop somewhere in the San Fernando
Valley in the early afternoon before we go up the coast to Solvang.

So I look forward to seeing everyone. I will be there in my 64 1500 and look
forward to having a great time.

See you on the road!

Andrew Murrphy
64 1500