Roadster grin

To: "Roadster list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadster grin
From: mtyler <mtyler@hctc.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 16:37:08 -0600
     The Jaundiced Kid is finally back on the road, and what a lovely
weekend to get back into roadstering.  Took the scenic route into San
Antonio to have a look at the S.A. Z-sport club show at a local Nissan
Dealership.  Got a great reception in the roadster from the Z folks, they
even asked if i would put the 1600 up on the ramp to the showroom
platform; that was a most pleasant surprise.  Met lots of nice folks and
ogled the Z cars from a 70 240 in original condition to a tricked out
Twin Turbo 300ZX that was so packed under the hood that there was no
place to put a hand...how do they work on those things?
     The roadster beheved well to and from... even though a couple people
asked if I was interested in selling, it's just too fun to drive to let
go of right now.  As I took country roads home with the sun low in the
sky I felt the roadster grin returning once again.  Nice to be motoring!

-Marc T.