Motor swap ( was: I'm sorry for this post)

To: "'PLETCH5@aol.com'" <PLETCH5@aol.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Motor swap ( was: I'm sorry for this post)
From: "Hoaglan, Dean C" <dean.hoaglan@honeywell.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 17:08:22 -0700
Ken,

You can get a KA24 install kit from Ross at Sports Imports, but my question is
this:
If 240SX owners can pull their KA24's for a bolt-in JDM SR20DET swap, does it
follow that the KA24 and the SR20 are
interchangeable, so one could use the KA24 kit to install an SR20DE?  AFAIK the
5 speeds are the same.

Dean
Redmond, WA