Re: Brake line cleaning

To: Allen Blackmon <orangedawg@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Brake line cleaning
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 20:03:07 -0600 (CST)
The braided stainless steel lines are available from Pegassus Racing. They
sell all the adapters, copper washers and hoses that you will need.
Someone posted the part numbers previously, but I will see if I can locate
the list if you like.

I really like these hoses. With them and a firewall brace from Stan on my
car the pedal is rock solid.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Future planner