Red paint part 2

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Red paint part 2
From: "Allen Blackmon" <orangedawg@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 21:28:04 +0000
To All,

Thanks for the links to other car photo's.  The owners that have posted
photo's have great looking cars!! !!

Have any owners out there painted their cars any of the three stock roadster
reds?  If so, please email me with a photo (if you have one) or direct me
where to view your car on the internet and what paint color you did.

A few of the cars colors I like out there (I like all of them, but, never
mind, I'd just dig myself a deeper hole!!) and would like more info on are
Fred Katz, Paul Hatter, Ken Cook, Gre Robinson, and Barrie Stracham (please
excuse spelling errors).  There are many more out there I like, but I'll
start with these.

Again, if ANYONE has painted their car in a stock red, please let me know.
I may not paint in the stock colors, but I thought I'd start there.

Allen