Re: Roadster photos on-line!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Roadster photos on-line!
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 18:19:22 -0500
  With apologies to Steve Allen, I forgot to mention all the fine work he
has done at http://www.311s.org .  Steve has a registry of over 800
roadsters, many with photos.

  If any of you new folks haven't done so yet, please sign up with BOTH Mark
& Steve.  These two sites are great places to look at various color and
wheel choices, not to mention, great places to spend a cold rainy day!

Paul
OROC
*Listed under "East coast" on Marks site and under 1969 on Steve's site
(SPL311-25812)