KA24

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: KA24
From: "Greg Hare" <ghare@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 19:16:42 -0500
I'm gonna do this later this year (how much later depends on my
transmission). My pal the mechanic is going to help me and we're going to
videotape it as an audition for a public-access TV show (he wants to be the
host, of course - I get to be the sidekick). If anyone wants to see it when
we're done I can post it up on my website.

I plan on the kit from Ross, this seems to be as close to "drop-in" as you
can get.

So my question: I was wondering if anyone had tried to get an a/c in there
too? It gets HOT down here, and I figure with the extra power from the
conversion I could get some relief.

Also, I understand there's a bit of "creativity" involved in relocating the
oil filter and the alternator...any hints would be appreciated as to sources
for brackets, adapters, whatever info might be helpful.