Decided on an engine

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Decided on an engine
From: "Jimmy Claypool" <srl311vg@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 11:16:08 -0800
Well guys  Loooks like the V6 is sold, and now I have decided on an engine.
I have had my old 510 motor in my garage and finally tore it down. Turns out
that it is .040 over and has the closed head (SSS style). So I have stans
Lseries kit coming and it should be a driver by end of April.  Gonna freshen
the motor , use my old 40mm Mikuni's and baically all my old 510 stuff,
header, elect ign. 4" supertrapp 14x7 wheels and I am ordering a set of the
new Kuhmo competition tire. My brother and buddy say they were awesome at
Thunderhill last weekend.
I am getting very excited.

Oh BTW  this weekend I am going to disassemble a roadster differential to
see if I can find anything out there that will work as a LSD. Managing a
Diff shop has its advntages.

Bye for now
Jimmy in Sacramento