Boring bodywork

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Boring bodywork
From: Roman Rist <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 15:55:56 -0800 (PST)
Well, I haven't had crap to say lately. 3 dead roadsters and solvang
coming up doesn't inspire too much yacking.

got my little successes though, while back got my 67.5 clutch fixed.

Today though, big news! My 66 had a 10 inch long crack on the ridge due
to a POs overzealous (to say the least) sanding efforts, not to mention
the 3 lbs of bondo on it, the point is this hood was chud.
Good for putting a chevy hood scoop on.

Anyway (shilling is coming), I got a NICE hood from Gary Griffin, not
perfect but very nice. It lined up right away. Yes, you can install a
hood all by your self.

New hood, whoohoo!!!

3 less broken roadsters in socal
Roman