Lone Ranger Time

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Lone Ranger Time
From: "Pat Mahoney" <dynaguy54@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 12:27:35 -0800
Hi fellow Listers,  In order to find my way to my '69 2000 project I have to
dispose of a few items cluttering up my minimal workspace.  I have a pair of
seats from a '68 1600, no headrests and the tracks and frames are all there
but pretty rusty.  Also a console from the same car.  It is missing parts
and pretty rough overall.  If anyone out in RoadsterLand has need for these
they are yours for the cost of shipping.  E-mail me off list for any q's.
If no one needs it's to-the-dump, to-the dump, to-the dump-dump dump.   Pat
'69 2000