Roadster Giveaway

To: "Datsun Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadster Giveaway
From: "Donna and Terry Cost" <tcost@hot.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 18:28:51 -0600
When the Rapture comes, my roadster will be unmanned.  I would leave the car
to Mike Adams, but I know his roadster will need a new owner also.  If we're
driving them at the time, they may get a little bent, but any of you left
behind people can have mine for free.  If you want the Gray Ghost, keep this
email and the first person to show up in Temple Texas after the Rapture with
a copy of this email can have it.  I'm serious.

The next serious thing I want to talk about is the National Z Car Convention
in San Antonio on June 17-21, 2002.  there is a website for information at

http://www.z-sport.com/conv2002info.html

and the Dallas connection is at

http://www.zcluboftexas.org/

if you are interested in going.  I think Marc Tyler will be there, I plan to
be there, Mike Steinbach and his gorgeous yellow solex machine may come, and
my son Andy may even take his EP racer Brucephalus to the autocross.  We
have had representation from TDROC at three of the last four ZCCA National
Conventions in Albuquerque, Las Vegas, and Tulsa. We skipped Canada last
summer.  Calspeed was at Albuquerque and can tell you about the adventure he
had, if you haven't heard his story yet.  If you want to be a part of the
Texas Datsun Roadster Owners Club (TDROC) and don't know how to join, email
me at

tcost@hot.rr.com

or contact Mike Adams at

mikeadam@wcnet.net

We can have a TDROC mini-convention at San Antonio if enough of you show up.
Let me know if you plan to be there, and I'll contact you directly with
details.

Leisure Suit Terry