Re: Solvang Caravans

To: <Ldino21@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Solvang Caravans
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 20:46:58 -0800
Lou, We will be meeting at Home Depot in Modesto. We will be leaving at
approx 8:00 am.  We will be going through carpenter road through hwy 33 to
Santa Nella.  There we will meet up with the Tracy group at the McDonalds in
Santa Nella, We hope that the Sacramento people will join us there as well.
It will be a 7:15 departure time if they want to meet us in Santa Nella.
>From there we will travel down I5 to Kettleman city and arrive in time to
meet you guys for the leg to Paso robles. .  We can meet up later with the
SF group if they decide to join us, but I think they have different plans. I
will get back to all of you later this week, I will be gone this week and
will check my e-mail on friday.
Hope everyone had a good Easter.
Gerardo Magana