Re: 3 point shoulder belt

To: "Allen Blackmon" <orangedawg@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: 3 point shoulder belt
From: "Fred Schroeder" <roadster@texoma.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 11:27:19 -0500
Allen,

I might have the old set from mine.  I'll check when I get home.  If
there're still there you can have them.  However, I'm not sure using belts
that old is a good idea.  That is the very reason I replaced mine.  Sun and
weather takes a rather heavy toll on such things.  I would strenuously
suggest that you buy new ones all around.  I bought 5-point racing harnesses
for mine at $60 per set.

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
Denison, TX