Re: Re: 3 point shoulder belt

To: <Geegc@aol.com>, "Daniel Beatty" <daniel@nowroc.com>,
Subject: Re: Re: 3 point shoulder belt
From: "Fred Schroeder" <roadster@texoma.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 13:07:44 -0500
I lied.  The price has gone up to $70 since I bought mine.  They came from
Racer Wholesale at:

http://www.racerwholesale.com/

The lap belts mount in the same holes as the originals.  The sub belt mounts
through a hole in the floor under the seat.  The shoulder straps mount just
below the edge of the package shelf. All are backed up  with a substantial
steel plate.  However, I am not particularly pleased with this arrangement.
There is still the possibility of spinal compression.  Personally, I like
the idea of adding a bar to the roll bar.  I plan to put it just below seat
level so it won't interfere with the toneau cover.  But, it will be high
enough to prevent spinal compression.

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
Denison, TX