Could've had Panasports...

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Could've had Panasports...
From: <maurell@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 9:27:30 -0400
I bought some NOS empi's instead. I'm finding out those things are hen's teeth.
I got 14 X 6's; they are 8 spoke and similar to Panasports. They do however
require special lug nuts...of which i paid $10 ea. OUCH! They are special made,
stainless steel and require a special key... sorta oneof's...or sixteenof's?

I am still looking for center caps to fit! Empi doesn't make them anymore...the
one's randomly for sale on ebay go for about $100 a set!

The wheels are nice, two-piece units. One of these days...

Jeff

'66 1600
'68 1600