Re: question for the ladies

To: Datsun Sports <datsun_sports@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: question for the ladies
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 12:52:52 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Mike,

For 10 years, I got my wife 2 things. She really
wanted a new vacuum cleaner (I hated buying it for her
but thats what she wanted), and a pair of Diamond
solitaire stud earrings. If your wife has 2 holes for
pierced earrings, if she is like my wife, they never
come out now. For 15 years (next December) she is
getting a new ring.

Don Miller
68 turbo V-6
Meridian, ID