Re: question for the ladies

To: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>,
Subject: Re: question for the ladies
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 20:04:43 -0400
Pat,

I think your wife is different than all women I know.

I remember giving an ex girlfriend a tool box in addition to a whole bunch
of other gifts and she looked at me like I was nuts. She needed it though,
her tools were spread all over her apartment and made any work needed in her
apartment take twice as long.

She liked the sweater and necklace I bought though as well as the leather
jacket. Thankfully I remained in her good graces for the time being.

Mike